The Waterfront Blues Festival is the largest celebration of blues, soul, funk, and rhythm & blues west of the Mississippi. Join us for a long weekend filled with amazing performances across four stages, food, vendors, river boat cruises, and more!
The Waterfront Blues Festival is committed to providing a world-class event to the community of Portland and beyond that presents diverse musical arts, culture, and entertainment. The festival has also been committed to using its broad platform to create awareness and support of hunger relief efforts since 1988.
Thursday, July 4
- THE ROBERT CRAY BAND
- Curtis Salgado
- Ron Artis II & the Truth
- Roy Rogers & the Delta Rhythm Kings w/Carlos Reyes
- Lucious Spiller
- Vanessa Collier
- Andy Stokes & the Brothers in Black
- Mary Flower & Doug Cox
- Too Slim & the Taildraggers
- Kevin Selfe Big Band
- Sarah Grace from The Voice
- David Jacobs-Strain+WORTH
- Reggie Houston
- Fenix Rising
- The King Louie Organ Trio + Tracey Harris
- River City Riot! Brass Band
- Journey to Memphis Competition
- Harmonica Blow-off
- “Beat the Heat” Dance Competitions
- Afternoon “Driftin” Blues Cruise:Mary Flower & Doug Cox, Ron Artis II & the Truth, Too Slim & the Taildraggers, Karen Lovely
- and more to come!